Trim, not tight, for a cleaner look.
- 100% Australian merino wool in fine 80s yarns for a refined look and soft hand
- Tropical Weight Wool is lightweight for summer comfort, while still cozy through cold temperatures
- Ban-Rol® waistband
- Front lined to the knees
- Hook-and-bar closure with extended waist tab
- 100% worsted wool. Dry clean. Imported
- Shop Year’rounder Suit Jackets
- Sits at waist
- Slightly slimmer through hip and thigh than Traditional Fit
- Straight leg, slightly slimmer than Traditional Fit
- Plain front
- Free hemming or cuffing
- Compare fit options
When your Year'rounder® dress pants arrive, make a point of feeling the fabric. It's woven from 80s merino wool yarn — silky, with great drape, yet robust enough for unusual durability. And, in a weight carefully selected for comfort any day, any season. The tailoring is thoroughly classic, with every detail you've come to expect from Lands' End®. In addition to the tailoring above, we build in an integrated French fly to keep the front flat, extra lining at the crotch and fly for comfort and durability, side pockets (with a coin catch on your right) and button-through back pockets.