Give us a call:
Returns & Exchanges
Guaranteed. Period.®. If you're not satisfied with any item, simply return it to use at any time.
How to return merchandise within the U.S. :
- Locate the Return Form you received (or download here) with the merchandise and separate it from the Order Summary. Keep the Order Summary for your records.
- On the Return Form enter the reason return code to the left of each item returned.
- Detach the Return Label. Please make address corrections if necessary.
- Fill out the section telling us how you would like your return processed (refund or exchange.)
- Enclose your Return Form with the merchandise in a sealed box. You may pay for the postage yourself, or attach the Easy Return Label. This pre-paid form allows you to put the package in your mailbox, USPS drop box or take it to the Post Office. We will deduct $8.95 from your return credit. Sorry, returns are not accepted at Sears Stores
How to return merchandise within Canada :
By ordering goods from Land' End Business Outfitters, you hereby authorize Lands' End licensed Canadian customs broker chosen by Lands' End to act as your agent, and to transact business with the CBSA (Canada Border Services Agency) to clear your merchandise, account for duties and taxes, to return merchandise to Lands' End Licensed Canadian Customs Brokers, and prepare and submit refund claims on your behalf for any merchandise that you return. You understand that the CBSA will send any refund of duties and taxes that were paid on the returned merchandise to the broker, and that you will obtain the refund directly from Lands' End. In the connection, you also authorize the customs broker to endorse any refund cheque issued by the CBSA in your name, so that Lands' End can be reimbursed.
Lands' End Business Outfitters Returns
6220 Westar Drive
LaSalle, Ontario N9J 0B5